- Sample Recipe – “Swiss Chard and Shiitake Mushrooms with Balsamic Vinegar”
- Sample Recipe – “Sweet Potato, Peanut and Ginger Soup”
- Sample Recipe – “Striped Bass Fillet with an Albemarle Pippin Coulis”
- Sample Recipe – “Roasted Winter Vegetables and Apples, with a Tarragon/Walnut Pesto”
- Sample Recipe – “Persimmon Mousse with Pomegranate Molasses and Fresh Pomegranate Seeds”
Tag Archives: Swiss chard.
2 bunches (2½ pounds) Swiss chard, washed, stems removed 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, thickly sliced 3 garlic cloves, minced ¼ cup reduced sodium vegetable broth ½ Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped Sea salt, … Continue reading